I have problems with a couple of my websites. At www.botanicchoice.com/blog I get the following error message:
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; Tablet PC 2.0)
Timestamp: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 17:03:59 UTC
Message: Unable to get value of the property 'add': object is null or undefined
Also, at www.358scoutingonthego.org, the site looks completely screwy (I've tried to attach a screen shot here, but the file is too large). I don't get an error message here. I have tried disabling all plugins to no avail. Similar issues occur in other sites as well, but not all of the time. It's all very strange. So far, it all looks fine in IE10, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
I have tried finding similar threads in the forum before posting so as not to cause a stir, but I have not found anything.