Real Estate Plugin

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi is there a good real estate plugin to use with pagelines?

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi satinfeather99

I'm a few days away from putting the finishing touches to the development of a non-IDX demo real estate website (although it's designed in such a way that IDX can be easily added) that uses custom post types for:

• Real estate listings (fully searchable by custom fields such as # of beds, # of baths, etc, etc)
  • Property slideshows
  • Agent profiles (with a fully searchable directory)
  • Open houses
  • Office locations
  • Market updates

I've added schema.org and authorship markup to the code, as appropriate, for all of the custom post types. I've tested the code on Google's structured data testing tool and it validates.

The demo site is using Yoast's WordPress SEO which allows for extremely granular control over the on-page SEO since it supports custom post types and custom fields (so it can automatically output page titles and meta descriptions with the data from the custom fields).

Let me know if this sounds interesting and I'll shoot you a link to the demo site in a day or two.

Cheers

Dawson

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That would be IDX. Im not wanting IDX/MLS. Just a real estate plugin not requiring the MLS or a monthly fee with a slide show hopefully for featured lisings

Posted · Report post

Yes that sounds perfect! As soon as you can because I am on a deadline right now working the weekend on a Realtor's site. Thanks so much!!!

Posted · Report post

Any information on the real estate plugin?