#1 salestrakr

salestrakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • Framework Version:2.3.8

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Recently, store access via Framework had been restored.  However, it appears to not work again.  Is this temporary or is this permanent?  I did upload the sections plugin and now have that working.  However, online access to paid and free objects is not available.  I have found what I have purchased in launchpad and as well have found those free plugins.  However, I do have non-technical administrators who cannot manually install these items (one of the reasons I'm using Framework and in the past PlatformPro.)

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Hi @

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Though the store products are restored for download from several links, the actual Store in Framework no longer links to the old store products as it did prior to July 24th.  The present view of the Store in Dashboard > PageLines > Store is permanent.  However, as I mention, there are ways to get store products. I can't be sure everything here works but

is the source of all the free products.

They are all installed as plugins, via Dashboard > Plugins > Add New (there's a link in a small menu at the top of the page labelled "Upload").  You can upload anything not already installed, and it will let you activate right there, when upload is completed.

If you were a Plus subscriber in July, and need the Plus Extensions, just write to hello@pagelines.com and include your Launchpad account name (not the password), and they'll send them to you on request and verification.

Your paid products should be accessible via

• davemoppert likes this

#3 salestrakr

salestrakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

I have tried to install Wicker (purchased) but cannot using this method.  Can I FTP it and if so, to where?

#4 salestrakr

salestrakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Recently, the store worked fine in Framework again.  Now, again, it doesn't work.  Will it work again soon?

#5 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

There were problems with the api last week, if you have the zip file for the section/plugin then install via pagelines>store>sections>upload if it's a section. Or via wp admin>plugins>add new>upload if a plugin. You can also install via ftp if required, make sure plugins go into the plugins folder and the sections go into the pagelines sections folder.

#6 himalaya01

himalaya01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.7

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Hi James and Pagelines staff.

Do you have any idea when the store in Framework is working again?

And in my account, my already purchased store-producta are not visible, any idea where I can find  them?

Thanx Greeting Raoul

#7 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Hello Raoul 

you can download your existing purchases from

Are you looking for something in particular from the store? 

#8 himalaya01

himalaya01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.7

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hi Martin, thank you for the link.

I just wanted to see with Framework store-products were still available to buy.

A little wile ago I visited the store to see some framework products. I remember I was interested in some  store-products I saw at the time, and I was planning to buy some of the products.

I can't remember precisely in wich products I was interested. That's why I just want to have a look again at all the paid Framework-product stills available.

Is there a way, maybe a link to get this information?

Thanks

#9 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

There may be a DMS equivalent of the product you are seeking. Many of the DMS products in the shop also have Framework versions available. 

If you can give us a breakdown of what you need maybe we can help with getting you the product. 

#10 salestrakr

salestrakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Martin, thanks.  I want to keep using Pagelines products.  I have converted a large number of people to PlatformPro and Framework.  Been really hard once store access went down as many don't know what to do (and I have to become their IT shop, for no pay of course.)  My primary effort is in and around my app called Salestrakr. 

I purchased a number of items around Framework.  Wicker, Decker, Pricing (perhaps a few others.)  I'd love to go with DMS and say, the Corporate theme.  Looks like I could replicate what I need with that.  Going monthly though!

#11 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

The standard version of DMS is free, only the options subscription packages are monthly payments. You could use the standard edition with the store purchases if you wanted to instead of option for the subscription packages.

#12 salestrakr

salestrakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

Store still isn't up.  I'm having to now support past customers for free.  Had turned this over to them.  But, they can't administer when FTP and other things they are very unfamiliar with are required.

#13 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

@salestrakr 

All the functionality of the store is available to you - all you need to do is let our desk know and they can send you what you need. If you want anything you had from the store you have still have access to it. you can reach them on hello @ pagelines,com

You can get all your Framework product & extensions downloads from

If you require anything that was added free from the store you can download everything from here 

if you would also like the Plus extensions (if you had Plus previously) then the deks will be able to provide these to you but you will need ot email them so they can verify your Plus subscription. 

Is there something i am missing here with regards your clients accessing the store? I am certain all functionality is still available even though you cannot access the actual store from the Framework. 

If installing the items is a problem - let us have an admin logon for your site by sending the credentials to hello @ pagelines.com with a link to this topic and we will take a look for you on the actual site.

Please let me know if i am wrong. 

#14 undead1

undead1

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

Why the store or the link is not working? We want to access our purchased plugins and sections.

#15 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

The store is related to the new product, pagelines DMS from the launch date onwards, you'll need to go to your launchpad account and download the plugin zips and install manually into the Framework

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: store, access