Anyloop - images extend past post edges

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I am wondering if I can make the background of Anyloop extend past the image, or change the size of the image that appears here. I'd like to keep the image size as it is on the actual post, but when they appear on the page that shows all of them, sometimes the image goes right past the edge and looks weird. I can do it by adding a bunch of returns in the text but that causes other problems.

Thanks for your help!

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

AnyLoop is a third party section and therefore, we do not provide support. You will need to contact the developer of the plugin for assistance.

http://nickhaskins.co/support/

Posted · Report post

Hi tiltcreative,

If you inspect with Chrome's Inspect Tool or Firebug for Firefox, you'll probably be able to find a min-height in one of the elements related to Anyloop. If you do, test it, by including the minimum height of your image there.  In that way, the grey area should extend around the images.

Posted · Report post

Thank you very much for the help. I will try that. I had set the images to be smaller, but I am wondering if there is a more dynamic way just to make it go around what's inside it. Isn't it kind of odd for a container not to contain what's in it?  I am worried that if I constrict all of my posts to be a minimum height, it's going to look weird on pages that don't have an image that size.  Is there some way I can restrict it to just the ones on that page? 

I am unsure of how to target in css an element that has a class like (for example):

post-278 post type-post status-publish format-standard hentry category-2013-14 category-events

Do you use all of that? Or just part of it?  Does it need periods in between? I am never quite sure and usually just flub my way through it all...