3 replies to this topic

#1 redsoxFan2499

redsoxFan2499

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hello everyone.

I am a WordPress developer/designer and I am brand new to PageLines and I have been reading the documentation and one part talks about the Action Map plugin which would be very helpful to someone like me that is Brand New to Pageslines. The problem is I am looking in the Products Store and I do not see a Plugin called Action Map. Where can I find this plugin. I assume that I am just missing it since it is actually documented in the PageLines documentation. 

Thanks,

Darren

• ketri likes this

#2 redsoxFan2499

redsoxFan2499

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Also, from reading the PageLines documentation. The section located here  http://docs.pageline...s/using-plugins  

I also cannot find the Google Web Fonts plugin or the Browser Specific Css plugin or the Launch Page plugin or the Gadget plugin or the bbPress plugin.

Are the plugins no longer available and the documentation is incorrect??

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

Some of those plugins are no longer available.  Action Map was recently made available, but suddenly developed a problem very recently.  Our developers are working on a solution.  Our docs, meanwhile, need to be updated and I will discuss that in the morning with our docs development team.

Some of them were only available to Plus members who were active at the time of DMS' launch.

• Jake likes this

#4 gabelloyd

gabelloyd

Advanced Member

• Members

• 42 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

Hi development team - is there any update on these plugins and/or the documentation.  I'm still seeing the same references in documentation and the Action Map plugin would definitely be helpful.  Thanks.

• ketri likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Action Map