Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SaleBar Salebar Fatal Error - Taking Site Offline

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey, I'm familiar with using salebar and im happy with the product itself - for some reason on a site i'm working on today, there are no options in the 'site options - salebar', no little dollar sign for the avatar and when i click on my website whilst salebar is activated i get this - 

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_setting() in /data04/flapjack/public_html/wp-content/plugins/salebar/salebar.php on line 46      - so it's knocked my site off completely.

I've installed by downloading from the store and installing through the standard WP installer.

note: i've had some memory allowance problems with my provider on a few sites lately and it might just be that, but i can't see the usual 'memory not allocated' error so it might be something else, hence this post.

hope to hear back soon, thanks.

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

OK, just been informed you have to contact our helpdesk, who will provide you with the correct plugin .zip.

hello at pagelines dot com

Posted · Report post

Hi,

That is an odd one I have to say. Can you disable all active plugins and remove any custom code, scripts and see if this resolves your issue.

If it doesn't, try uninstalling and download again, then install that zip, see if that resolves your issue.

Posted · Report post

Hey Danny, tried all the above - no joy. The only way to stop the domain displaying that error is to turn Salebar off, which I've done. Will carry on without unless you guys can think of anything else that it might be? Baffled! 

want to see that Salebar  :money:

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question, as well as enable PL Debug mode please.

Posted · Report post

want me to activate salebar?

Posted · Report post

i'll drop them an email now, thanks for your help

Posted · Report post

No problem.