space between the post and images in magazine mode

Question

Posted · Report post

Please see the attached example of what I would like the magazine mode to look like. Can you provide the css code to remove the space between the posts in magazine mode. I simply cannot find it. Are the images based on the first image in the post or the feature image. Please advise - thanks again for your help.

Sharon 

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, Can you provide a link to your site please. Also please be aware that we do not provide assistance with extensive custom CSS. We recommend using Google Chromes web dev tools to inspect your element and find the correct classes to create your custom CSS.

Posted · Report post

Hi again,

I have tried removing the spacing between the post in the magazine layout and cannot figure it.  I've attached an image of the magazine layout of my site and an image of how I would like it to look.  Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks again.

The site is in development and cannot be at this time. 

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:1622]

remove-spacing.jpg

Posted · Report post

Without a link to the site we are flying blind and not able to provide help with the specific code. 

You can inspect the elements using firebug or your browser inspection tools and remove the padding that way as Danny suggested previously. 

There is a guide to Overriding the default CSS here http://docs.pagelines.com/customize/overriding-default-css