Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

InstaGrid Instagrid reloads same pictures over and over

Question

Posted · Report post

I just purchased Instagrid and it reloads the same (however many you select) images over and over. So, say it takes the first 9 images of a tag, it will just load those same 9 images over and over again. 

Additionally, there is no option to load more images when you opt to show images based on a User. It only displays however many images you select for it. 

I am disappointed as there seems no way to simply load images from a user or hashtag and have it cycle through the images (as most Instagram/ Wordpress plugins function). Will this be something that is added or that can be added with code? 

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

It is impossible to load more pictures by user due to limitations of the Instagram API.

It shows the newest pictures in a tag. If there is no new pictures added within each load, then it will show the same pictures.

Posted · Report post

thanks for the quick reply. 

I am experimenting with other Instagram plug-ins and since I installed Instagrid, there seems to be a conflict. I deactivated it (but did not delete it). Tried installing Instagram Picture and I can set everything up, but it returns the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare grid() (previously declared in /home/gestures/public_html/wp-content/themes/dms/includes/library.layouts.php:14) in/home/gestures/public_html/wp-content/plugins/instagram-picture/inc/grid.php on line 2898

any thoughts on this? thanks again for your help. 

Posted · Report post

If InstaGrid is not activated, then it is not running the functions and thereby it is not InstaGrid that is conflicting.

You should contact the plugin developer of the other plugin.

Posted · Report post

Thanks so much for your help!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0