Photo
Audio Player

Audio Player Deleted Itself

audio player

Best Answer Rob Thomas , 05 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

I'll check into that (I think I have a back up I can verify from). I believe this was the first DMS section I bought and I don't recall there being installation instructions at the time. So, it's possible. Thanks for the quick reply. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rob Thomas

Rob Thomas

• Members

• 134 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA
  • Framework Version:DMS2 on Flywheel

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

audio player appears to have deleted itself from my website. it is no longer showing up in my sections and it has been completely removed from my website. Is this because of updates to DMS? Is there a fix? 

It has been really frustrating because this is the second time something like this has happened. 

#2 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 522 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

It just doesnt delete it self. Simply impossible.

If you installed it the wrong place "wp-content/themes/dms/section/" then it will get deleted everytime you update DMS.

The correct path to install it is in "wp-content/plugins/" then activate the installed plugin.

#3 Rob Thomas

Rob Thomas

• Members

• 134 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA
  • Framework Version:DMS2 on Flywheel

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:42 PM   Best Answer

I'll check into that (I think I have a back up I can verify from). I believe this was the first DMS section I bought and I don't recall there being installation instructions at the time. So, it's possible. Thanks for the quick reply.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Audio Player, audio player