Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mysterious blog slider won't seem to go away...

Question

Posted · Report post

Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of things, here, but something very strange is happening.

When I go to "/blog" there is a quickslider at the top no matter what I do. I have even gone so far as to "trash" the Blog page. So right now there isn't even a Blog page in my Pages section, but still, if you go to http://www.beyondthezebra.com/blog/ there is a quickslider there.

Any clue what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

-Aaron

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi SixNapoleons - That is a slightly strange one but I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it. Do you have any blog posts currently written? If not, can you publish a test post, select your blog page as the default for posts to display in your WordPress Settings - Reading and see what happens at that point?

Posted · Report post

Hi SixNapoleons - Thanks for following up. I took a closer look at your site and believe you're in the wrong forum so let's make sure we get that squared away first. Can you take a look at your themes and let me know what it says for your Theme and version #?

Posted · Report post

Hello Sixnapoleons 

Can you create an admin account for you Wordpress Install and send the credentials to hello@pagelines.com and we will look intop this further for you. 

Posted · Report post

Hello Sixnapoleons 

Just got your email with working credentials and looking at this for you 

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

The quickslider was in the 'content-area' of the blog page template in the drag and drop. I have removed this for you.