Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Better iBoxes Better iBoxes Support

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello. I am having problems when I activate the Swiper and iBoxes plugin. When activate and then drop them in a section it locks the front editor. I can't unlock it until I go into the plugins page deactivate the plugins. I attached a screenshot for reference. Thanks in advance for any help. 

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Super, I am glad you got it working. Marking this as solved.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi,

For Swiper support you will need to visit this page - http://nickhaskins.co/product/swiper/

I have moved this topic to the Better iBoxes forum section, as PageLines staff do not provide support for third party sections.

Posted · Report post

Does it come with any error messages?

Posted · Report post

I don't think so. I Are you supposed to have the pagelines customize plugin activated if you have a dms child theme activated? Would this have anything to do with my problem?

I am using a child theme when the lock up occurs, but I also tested with the DMS theme and seem to have the same problem, whether or not I turn on the  pagelines customize plugin. If I understand correctly you only need the  pagelines customize plugin if you are using the DMS base theme and not a child theme. I have tried so many options I have confused myself so I apologize. I have read the docs but am confused on this still. I have gotten things to work, but never all the plugins at the same time. They are all 3rd party sections that seem to be causing the issue, (Well the way I have the 3rd party sections installed is a probably more accurate statement.)

Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

Jeremy 

Posted · Report post

i think i have it figured out. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi Alexander. I am still having some issues with better iboxes. i was able to correctly install the other plugin/sections listed above but am still getting the locked front editor when activating better iboxes. Does the section go in the wp-content/plugin folder? Or dms-child-theme/sections folder? I have tried both, both of them causing the "locked front editor." Thanks in advance for your help. 

Posted · Report post

Just install the downloaded zip file as a plugin in your backend.

I am not sure why you are having issues.

Do you have any javascript errors?

Posted · Report post

Just install the downloaded zip file as a plugin in your backend.

I am not sure why you are having issues.

Do you have any javascript errors?

Hmm. seems to be working again? Maybe it was having issues with another plugin?

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0