22 replies to this topic

#21 mathildam

mathildam

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Hi and thank you very much for your answar i just tried the steps you wrote above but the menu stil disapears when i press save. And now the menu allso is gone at frontend look here: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

My provider tells me that the error is with wordpress! And wordpress tells me the error is with the provider. Before i deleted pagelines wordpress told me the error was with pagelines. :o)))

I really just want to get on working with my pagelines site.. i love pagelines...

#22 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15676 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

If the issue is happening when you're using a default Wordpress theme, then its related to your Wordpress installation. Therefore, you will need to contact Wordpress support, as this isn't related to PageLines.

#23 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

Mathilda,

I have to agree with Danny.  You're now using a default WP theme, and your menu still is missing.   If PageLines were the problem, then the menu would appear in any other theme or platform.  Since it doesn't, then the issue is with WordPress.

If a plugin isn't the cause, the only other thing I can find is that some custom post hooks have been reported to cause this issue.  I doubt you've added any such customization of WP though.  So, we're at a complete loss.  The only possible way to handle this might be to just rebuild it, on another server.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: menu, missing menu, pagelines framework