WEird font problem in Crhome

Question

Posted · Report post

I am having a font problem in Chrome, which makes it difficult to get anything done in DMS. Some but not all of my fonts are showing up as little pictures - most of the titles and the top wordpress bar are not readable at all. It seems to have something to do with the Arial or Helvetica fonts but it keeps happening over and over even though I have tried turning them on and off and restarted Chrome and stuff. I am on mac OSX and am using Suitcase Fusion.

Has anyone else had this problem and discovered a way to fix it? It is very frustrating and driving me nuts.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

The weird thing is that I can see the fonts fine in one window, but not in another. For example, I had the wordpress 'Reading' settings page open just now for two different websites. One I could read, the other I couldn't. Wouldn't the font settings be the same? And this problem happens on two different computers.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I have just this moment tested all fonts on my test site, not one font displayed as you suggested above. Therefore, it is most likely an issue caused by your servers configuration, a custom script or code and/or a plugin.

Can you enable PL Debug mode (DMS Toolbar > Global Options > Advanced) and provide a link to the site in question please.