Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Setup Pagelines Account not working

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm installing the most recent build of Pagelines on a WordPress multisite installation and I'm having a problem with the final stage of setup. I'm running WP 3.6.1 and everything's up-to-date, but when I pull up the Account tab and press "Setup Pagelines Account" nothing happens. The link is to a #, so I'm not sure if there's an event handler getting overridden or something else, but I've tried deactivating plugins one-by-one to no avail.

Is there a way to manually register the Theme with my developer account or is there a likely culprit?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi buzzdad62 - I suspect that you're still using the free DMS version so let's take care of that and you should be good to go. Log into your account at pagelines.com/my-account and download the Pro version of DMS there as well as the Pro Tools Plugin. Once those are uploaded and activated you should be able to proceed to enter your key. Let us know if that's not the case!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi buzzdad62 - If you click on Account and then Your Account from the left hand panel, are you then able to see areas to enter your account email and key?

Posted · Report post

Hey, Jake. Thanks for the response. The version I'm running (current) doesn't seem to have an Account tab. I'm just seeing Store and Welcome on the right-hand side of the tab bar. Or am I missing something obvious?

Posted · Report post

Gah! I feel like a dummy. I presumed both downloads were the same except for the key. All's well now. Thanks, Jake!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Great! :D