Photo
- - - - -

After installation only Free version shows up, no options when mousing over Pagelines, brand new install,

Installation issues

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 goodfellastudios

goodfellastudios

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

I have been trying for hours after purchasing the business level theme package to get it working. I follow the docs, searched the forums, everything. I use godaddy for hosting and built a subdirectory to installt his wp site on and then later migrate to the true domain.

It doesn't give me an option any where to go to my account within wordpress. I can go on your site and get in, get my license key, go to the forums, but pagelines menu option in wordpress does nothing but let you click it for it to tell you you have the free version, upgrade now. What am I missing. Please help as I need to get this site done within the next 24 hours. thank you.

#2 Jake

Jake

Advocate

• Premium
  • 565 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hi @

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

- I'm sorry you're having trouble getting started. Are you using Chrome as your browser? If not, that's definitely where you problem lies as the visual editor is only viewable within Chrome. If you are using Chrome, please give us a little bit more information about what you're seeing at the bottom of your site (should be something like this

).

#3 goodfellastudios

goodfellastudios

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

screen cap in chrome. thx

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

@

All DMS options, features etc.. are available on the front end of your website.