Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

After installation only Free version shows up, no options when mousing over Pagelines, brand new install,

Question

Posted · Report post

I have been trying for hours after purchasing the business level theme package to get it working. I follow the docs, searched the forums, everything. I use godaddy for hosting and built a subdirectory to installt his wp site on and then later migrate to the true domain.

It doesn't give me an option any where to go to my account within wordpress. I can go on your site and get in, get my license key, go to the forums, but pagelines menu option in wordpress does nothing but let you click it for it to tell you you have the free version, upgrade now. What am I missing. Please help as I need to get this site done within the next 24 hours. thank you.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi goodfellastudios - I'm sorry you're having trouble getting started. Are you using Chrome as your browser? If not, that's definitely where you problem lies as the visual editor is only viewable within Chrome. If you are using Chrome, please give us a little bit more information about what you're seeing at the bottom of your site (should be something like this http://d.pr/i/D7bh).

Posted · Report post

goodfellastudios

All DMS options, features etc.. are available on the front end of your website.