Purchased theme not uploading

Question

Posted · Report post

I purchased the Revo theme and have tried uploading it via the WordPress theme uploading interface (as instructed herehttp://docs.pagelines.com/configure/pagelines-store) and I just keep getting "Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again." when I upload the zip file (see image). 

Any insights?

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Never mind. Seems to be working.

Posted · Report post

Revo is over 7Mb, you might need to use FTP.

Posted · Report post

Can I just FTP it to the themes folder, or does it somehow need to be unzipped once there? And if so, how? Thanks. 

Posted · Report post

You need to unzip it locally, then upload the unzipped folder to the themes folder on your server.

Posted · Report post

Something is really messed up. That Revo theme wouldn't upload, so then I uploaded it via FTP and activated it, but it makes absolutely no difference to the design or functionality. Thinking I may have messed it up somehow by FTPing it, I decided to buy *another* theme. So I just purchased the Impressive theme. This one worked fine with the regular WP theme upload, but again, when I activate it, nothing seems to happen. The site stays exactly the same as it does with the DMS base theme. What do you think is happening here? 

Posted · Report post

Glad to hear it's working now.