Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Margin in MediaBox

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, I´m trying to modify the 21px margin in this header (mediabox) http://gruposilva.com.ar/

I inspected with firebug, but when i change the #21, immediately return to 21.

What should i modify? and where? directly in the Custom LESS/CSS window or creating a class and calling in Styling Classes (inside the mediabox)?

Thanks, Eugenio

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello Eugenio 

Create a custom class for the media box in the DMS settings panel. You can apply styling to this. 

You can see information on where to place your styling here http://docs.pagelines.com/customize/overriding-default-css 

Posted · Report post

Thanks Martin Davies, I´ve trying but there is something that i couldn´t see.

In the "custom less/css" window, I´ve created the class ".margenheader" and inside i added, for example, the line "margin-top: 0px;" etc

Then in the "mediabox / edit / styling classes" i´ve put "margenheader". It didn´t work. Actually it works, because if i put a margin of 100px, for example, it add 100 px to the margin of 21 that is in onother div or wherever.

So, how could i identified the lines that manage that margin to put into the custom css area?

I´ve inspected with firebug, I see the margin of 25 top ((<div class="the-media fitvids pl-centered textleft alignleft hentry" style="margin-top: 25px;">)), but i dont know what should i put in custom css area. 

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Eugenio,

If you go to the Header Section, click the little pencil icon. I think you're going to find there's a min-height setting of 200px, which is making your MediaBox very high.  Adjust that down to 100.

Additionally, in your MediaBox settings, you also have a min-height set.  You could make that 10. Make sure all the padding settings are set to 0 or any desired padding.