Hooker Now In Store. Downloaded But Not Sure How To Use?

Question

Posted · Report post

I noticed in my install on one of my sites that Hooker was available as a Karma product.  I downloaded, added to my site but now I'm wondering just how do I use it?  I don't see any options on the front end (like I can see with Classy and Bad Ass Shortcodes) so just curious how to use this for DMS?

Thanks.

James

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi atcdomainsolutions,

Once activated, Hooker is available in your backend: just under Pagelines\Dashboard, you should see Pagelines\Hook Editor.

You can select any DMS hook (action or filter: see updated list) and edit it just by inserting CSS/HTML/... in the textarea.

Before using it, even if you're comfortable with Wordpress hooks, I highly recommend you to:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi atcdomainsolutions,
Once activated, Hooker is available in your backend: just under Pagelines\Dashboard, you should see Pagelines\Hook Editor.
You can select any DMS hook (action or filter: see updated list) and edit it just by inserting CSS/HTML/... in the textarea.
Before using it, even if you're comfortable with Wordpress hooks, I highly recommend you to:

Erwan

Thanks!! Will go through all of this first thing tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

atcdomainsolutions

Do not hesitate to come back to me if you still face "common" issues (vs. advanced use of hooks, which is another matter...). With what I mentioned above, you should hopefully be able to test a few things easily though ;).

Posted · Report post

Erwan, thanks for being so helpful to your fellow PageLiners.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Rob.

This is quite normal considering I belong to the DMS 300, and hence accepted to "comply with PageLines’ Core Values", which include:

• "look to find ways of helping people – altruistic intent"
  • "interact with the community"
  • etc.

Don't you think ;)?

Posted · Report post

Absolutely!  I try to live by that every day.  For a while, it was near impossible, as you may recall, but now, I'm loving helping everyone with a smile on my face and a 'better than best effort' attitude.  I don't always succeed, I admit.