Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twin Shot Twin Shot Not Working Correctly in DMS - Help.

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I've been reading things in the Forum, but so far haven't found an answer to the problem I'm having with Twin Shot in DMS.  I loaded two videos (the URLs, the thumbs, the Featured Video URL) and all that shows up are the thumbs and titles for each video.  No video shows.  I downloaded the only Twin Shot section on launchpad that is available (V1.1.3).  Is there a Twin Shot download specifically for DMS?    Attached is what I see...  Any help will be appreciated :)  Also, here is the URL http://northamptoncountydems.com/videos/

TwinShotDMS_zpse419b06c.jpg

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

You can use Firebug for Firefox or Chrome's Inspection tools.  Locate the CSS element for the date and apply display: none; to it in the code testing area. Copy the test code to Custom Code and publish.  Just remember that while you're logged in, you and only you can see the [edit] bit. As soon as you log out, that will vanish.

Posted · Report post

Twin Shot broke more than two weeks prior to our crash in July.  It hasn't been fixed because WP established some new jQuery that's incompatible with it.

This one is a suitable substitute, but it's not tested on DMS.  http://codecanyon.net/item/html5-video-gallery-wordpress-plugin/5150042

Posted · Report post

Thanks, I'll try it.Another question...about Flipper (really love this)... is there a way to remove the date of the post?  Here's a screenshot.  Thanks.

Flipperremovedate_zps2a574853.jpg

Posted · Report post

OK, excellent!  Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Happy to help!