Photo
Twin Shot

Twin Shot Not Working Correctly in DMS - Help.

Best Answer Rob , 19 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

You can use Firebug for Firefox or Chrome's Inspection tools.  Locate the CSS element for the date and apply display: none; to it in the code testing area. Copy the test code to Custom Code and publish.  Just remember that while you're logged in, you and only you can see the [edit] bit. As soon as you log out, that will vanish.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 meanmcbean

meanmcbean

• Members

• 119 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hi, I've been reading things in the Forum, but so far haven't found an answer to the problem I'm having with Twin Shot in DMS.  I loaded two videos (the URLs, the thumbs, the Featured Video URL) and all that shows up are the thumbs and titles for each video.  No video shows.  I downloaded the only Twin Shot section on launchpad that is available (V1.1.3).  Is there a Twin Shot download specifically for DMS?    Attached is what I see...  Any help will be appreciated :)  Also, here is the URL http://northamptonco...ems.com/videos/

TwinShotDMS_zpse419b06c.jpg

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

Twin Shot broke more than two weeks prior to our crash in July.  It hasn't been fixed because WP established some new jQuery that's incompatible with it.

This one is a suitable substitute, but it's not tested on DMS.  http://codecanyon.ne...-plugin/5150042

#3 meanmcbean

meanmcbean

• Members

• 119 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

Thanks, I'll try it.Another question...about Flipper (really love this)... is there a way to remove the date of the post?  Here's a screenshot.  Thanks.

Flipperremovedate_zps2a574853.jpg

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:31 PM   Best Answer

You can use Firebug for Firefox or Chrome's Inspection tools.  Locate the CSS element for the date and apply display: none; to it in the code testing area. Copy the test code to Custom Code and publish.  Just remember that while you're logged in, you and only you can see the [edit] bit. As soon as you log out, that will vanish.

#5 meanmcbean

meanmcbean

• Members

• 119 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

OK, excellent!  Thanks.

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts