• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sonaros

sonaros

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I am using the branding section and have uploaded a logo.  I would like to map a button on the logo but haven't been successful.  I check documentation and saw very little.

The site is learn.cid.edu.  I am trying to map the "Shop" button above the social media icons.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.  

#2 Jake

Jake

Advocate

• Premium
  • 565 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Hi @

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

- I took a look at your site and looks like you've got the shop button where you want it? Let us know if you're still needing help.

#3 sonaros

sonaros

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

It is in fact place properly but it is part of the header graphic.  I would like for visitors to be able to click on the shop button and go to 

.  As it is currently a part of the header, clicking on it takes visitors back to the home page.

#4 Jake

Jake

Advocate

• Premium
  • 565 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Hi @

- Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. I think you're going to need a hook to accomplish what you're looking for in terms of getting a click-able button to sit sort of inside the branding section. See more information on hooks for framework at

Another possible workaround would be to add a secondary nav above the branding section that includes a menu just with the link to the shop. Or perhaps add the Callout section above the nav and utilize the button in there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: branding, header, map