Question

Posted · Report post

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for a lightbox plugin that tends to play nice with DMS?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I review the site and the lightbox work fine for me, please see ( http://screencast.com/t/Ndc1D5d1qXLh ) sometimes the ligthboxes do not "popup" in the "editor mode", also please note there is a new version 1.1, for Selettore Tabs that fix a z-index issue with the fixed menu.

Best,

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Great looking gallery!

Posted · Report post

I've been trying to figure out how to get a lightbox to work in content that is located within Sellatore Tabs.  go near the bottom of this page and select EltaMD sunscreens:  http://www.millerfamilydermatology.com/services/cosmetic-dermatology/

Those 3 images in the gallery are supposed to be lightboxed, but it doesn't function within the tab.  any thoughts?  i'm using wp-jquery-lightbox, but have also tried Lightbox Gallery.  Neither one of them worked within the Sellatore tabs section.

Should I keep trying other lightboxes, or should I find an alternative to the Sellatore Tabs?

Posted · Report post

Hi Arlo,

Since your question has now addressed Sellatore, which is a 3rd party plugin, I'm required to redirect this to that developer.

Posted · Report post

Please let us know if you still need help with this topic otherwise I will close it in 7 days. Thanks!

Posted · Report post

thanks for the help!  i did get it to work, so this can be closed!

1 person likes this