Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blog home page single column

Question

Posted · Report post

Not sure if this has been answered somewhere, just not seeing it. if so, just point me in the right direction :-)

I want the home page of the blog to show not just one blog post full width (followed by 2 columns of previous entries), but all posts on the page to be the full width.

I think I saw in another forum entry reference to something called "anyloop" that might do the trick. Sadly the link goes to a 404 and I'm unable to find it in any search.

If it's what you think will work, is it still available? If not, is this a WordPress mod not pagelines?

Thanks for your help!

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

okay.  My bad.  Was a pagelines setting I needed to change to get what I was after.  Probably didn't explain it well or you'd likely have said "doh - settings dummy!".  Said it for you.  Thanks anyway

Posted · Report post

HI,

When you setup the Wordpress > Settings > Reading > Front page, your homepage becomes a static page. This means, that your blog posts will no longer appear there, unless you use either a loop section such as AnyLoop or use a plugin such as Mini Loop or Special Recent Posts.

Mini Loop is pretty cool as you can add your custom loop via a shortcode, widget or PHP, you can download MiniLoop here - http://wordpress.org/plugins/mini-loops/

You can also view AnyLoop on Nicks store - http://nickhaskins.co/product/anyloop/

Posted · Report post

Glad to see you have it going!