Photo
- - - - -

Blog home page single column

pagelines

Best Answer wonderwoman , 19 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

okay.  My bad.  Was a pagelines setting I needed to change to get what I was after.  Probably didn't explain it well or you'd likely have said "doh - settings dummy!".  Said it for you.  Thanks anyway

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wonderwoman

wonderwoman

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

Not sure if this has been answered somewhere, just not seeing it. if so, just point me in the right direction :-)

I want the home page of the blog to show not just one blog post full width (followed by 2 columns of previous entries), but all posts on the page to be the full width.

I think I saw in another forum entry reference to something called "anyloop" that might do the trick. Sadly the link goes to a 404 and I'm unable to find it in any search.

If it's what you think will work, is it still available? If not, is this a WordPress mod not pagelines?

Thanks for your help!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15702 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

HI,

When you setup the Wordpress > Settings > Reading > Front page, your homepage becomes a static page. This means, that your blog posts will no longer appear there, unless you use either a loop section such as AnyLoop or use a plugin such as Mini Loop or Special Recent Posts.

Mini Loop is pretty cool as you can add your custom loop via a shortcode, widget or PHP, you can download MiniLoop here - 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

You can also view AnyLoop on Nicks store - 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 wonderwoman

wonderwoman

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:04 AM   Best Answer

okay.  My bad.  Was a pagelines setting I needed to change to get what I was after.  Probably didn't explain it well or you'd likely have said "doh - settings dummy!".  Said it for you.  Thanks anyway

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Glad to see you have it going!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pagelines