Photo
Grid Shortcodes

php error showing

grid shortcodes php error DMS

Best Answer Evan Mattson , 16 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Hi @jamieg270,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!  I've deployed a fix for it, so simply update to the latest version (1.2.4) and you should be all set!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jamieg270

jamieg270

Advanced Member

• Members

• 56 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Framework Version:DMS (Latest release), Framework (Latest release)

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hi,

I installed Grid Shortcodes as I thought it would be easier for my client to use when using columns. However I'm now getting a php error wherever I use them.

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/cypherde/public_html/pfc/site/wp-content/plugins/grid-shortcodes/grid-shortcodes.php on line 102

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/cypherde/public_html/pfc/site/wp-content/plugins/grid-shortcodes/grid-shortcodes.php on line 102

You can see this at http://pfc.cypher-design.net/site on the first tab on the feature box.

The feature box is custom code I've added into a custom section using a custom post type so the client cn update the tabs without my input.

Any insight into the cause would be great.

Thanks!

#2 Evan Mattson

Evan Mattson

• Members

• 203 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI
  • Framework Version:latest stable & beta releases

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:36 PM   Best Answer

Hi @jamieg270,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!  I've deployed a fix for it, so simply update to the latest version (1.2.4) and you should be all set!

#3 jamieg270

jamieg270

Advanced Member

• Members

• 56 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Framework Version:DMS (Latest release), Framework (Latest release)

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Thanks that worked a charm. Appreciate the quick response!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Grid Shortcodes, grid shortcodes, php error, DMS