Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I installed Grid Shortcodes as I thought it would be easier for my client to use when using columns. However I'm now getting a php error wherever I use them.

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/cypherde/public_html/pfc/site/wp-content/plugins/grid-shortcodes/grid-shortcodes.php on line 102

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/cypherde/public_html/pfc/site/wp-content/plugins/grid-shortcodes/grid-shortcodes.php on line 102

You can see this at http://pfc.cypher-design.net/site on the first tab on the feature box.

The feature box is custom code I've added into a custom section using a custom post type so the client cn update the tabs without my input.

Any insight into the cause would be great.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi jamieg270,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!  I've deployed a fix for it, so simply update to the latest version (1.2.4) and you should be all set!

Posted · Report post

Thanks that worked a charm. Appreciate the quick response!!