Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

section edit buttons moved to left

Question

Posted · Report post

OK, this has been bugging me all day. Somehow, the little section edit buttons (showing edit, delete, clone, etc.) have moved to the left side of the main content. This was after trying to style a gray background behind  a white-background main content area (see this comment thread). I'm building the site on a local server, which may be the problem, but I have attached a screenshot to show what I'm talking about. The only way I can use the section edit buttons is if I am in pixel-based width under Global Options > Layout & Nav and Boxed Display. I would prefer percentage-based layout with Boxed Display, but that completely fills the width of the screen with the main content (so no gray background), and I can't use the section edit buttons. I tried disabling all plugins and that did nothing, so my best guess is a corrupt file. Any thoughts?

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello Lindaped

I haven't been able to replicate this. In your other post you state that your computer crashed and may have affected the local server, have you tried resetting this up since?