Media Gallery Upload Images DMS Update

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 159 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hello, I heard in the Forum grapevine that there may be an "Add from Library" button added in the next version. Will that be so? It would be great - at the moment I end up with multiple images in my library because there only seems to be the "Upload Image" option rather than the old WordPress "Add Media" that would give a choice. If it is something to be fixed, I am sure your excellent coders will do so in style! For now it would be reassuring to know that it's in the works. Thank you for all your efforts to make DMS, and to continue making it better... Yours faithfully, Jan.

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Yes Jan its already added to the dev version in Github, next release will ship with it.

#3 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 159 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Dear Simon, great news! Thanks for the instant reply and excuse my impatience. I know you are all doing your best, and appreciate your work. Regards all who do their share of it, invisibly to users like me who only see the finished product! Yours faithfully, Jan.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

We're all very happy to help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Media Gallery, Upload Images, DMS Update