Photo
- - - - -

BOX SECTION

boxes sections Framework to DMS Solutions?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Khepri

Khepri

• Members

• 110 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

Hello Everyone in Pagelines Land-
I my site which uses Pagelines 2.4.4 has a few pages that are structured around the boxes and I would like to rebuild the site using this part of the framework. Is there anyway this can be done? I tried placing the boxes in my theme section, plugin folder, child theme folders, dms them folder and all I got was broken DMS admin access. I could see the bar but Chrome would not allow me to move it up so i could modify it. This all happened after I used the V2 compatibility options. Ultimately I had to remove and reset causing me to lose a lot of coding time as one of my sections was using "squared" by @ahanson89. While this is a great section once I got everything to work again, I had lost all of my hours of coding.

So
1 is there a way to get boxes to work as a section?
2 is there a way to access your code for "squared" in the back end so you can back up in case I encounter another no access break?

PS @ahanson89 I tagged you because your product is wonderful but I also figured you should know about this and hoped that you might be able to share a solution.
Thank you everyone.
I appreciate all of your time and hard work.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

Hi there, you can download the legacy sections plugin which includes boxes for us in DMS from - http://usingpageline...-pagelines-dms/

• Khepri likes this

#3 Khepri

Khepri

• Members

• 110 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Thank You James! That gives me something to work with.
With gratitude.
JD

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

We're always happy to help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boxes, sections, Framework to DMS, Solutions?