Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to change Size of Hi Slider for Web Design

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

When I got the free hi slider, I can make different transition effect of jQuery slider, but how can I change the size? What is the mean for max height 700px (as my design) and next  another mark of height in the script text would be 100%. I asked the support center of hi slider, they said I should manually change the 100% to 700px, I tried and succeed. But what does that mean?  And can I set the 700px

to be another size?

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I apologise but I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to. If you have an issue with a third party slider plugin, you will need to contact their support. As we do not provide support to third party plugins.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I apologise but I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to. If you have an issue with a third party slider plugin, you will need to contact their support. As we do not provide support to third party plugins.

Thanks for your suggestion! I have contact the support of the software, i just want to have one more chance to get more rapid resolution.

Posted · Report post

I understand, but we do not provide support for third party plugins as they're not our products. I also haven't heard of a slider called Hi-Slider before.