• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Holden

Holden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

When I got the free hi slider, I can make different transition effect of jQuery slider, but how can I change the size? What is the mean for max height 700px (as my design) and next  another mark of height in the script text would be 100%. I asked the support center of hi slider, they said I should manually change the 100% to 700px, I tried and succeed. But what does that mean?  And can I set the 700px

to be another size?

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17977 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Hi,

I apologise but I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to. If you have an issue with a third party slider plugin, you will need to contact their support. As we do not provide support to third party plugins.

#3 Holden

Holden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hi,

I apologise but I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to. If you have an issue with a third party slider plugin, you will need to contact their support. As we do not provide support to third party plugins.

Thanks for your suggestion! I have contact the support of the software, i just want to have one more chance to get more rapid resolution.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17977 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

I understand, but we do not provide support for third party plugins as they're not our products. I also haven't heard of a slider called Hi-Slider before.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jQuery, hi slider, web design, jQuery Slider