Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SEO

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi guys,

How can I put my site on search sites like google, yahoo ?

I ask about SEO , what are the best SEO plugins or supports for wordpress and pagelines DMS ?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HI,

I apologise but Rob suggestion above regarding there being an issue with DMS and Wordpress SEO is incorrect. There is no issue, we use Wordpress SEO on PageLines.com and I have several test sites with it running and causing no issue.

Therefore, you're safe to use Wordpress SEO, which is the best SEO plugin imo and will definitely help you.

Regarding your question, if you have set Wordpress to allow your site to be indexed by search engines, then your site will be on google. However, that doesn't mean you will get a good ranking, there are a number things that come in play.

For more information, see here - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35291?hl=en

Posted · Report post

First, I should say WordPress SEO (a plugin) is known to cause conflicts with DMS.  Until that's resolved by their developers, don't try it.

Next, to get started,  post your site on dmoz.org,  then, your site will be picked up and noticed routinely.

Most computer people would yell at me, but I'd recommend the Alexa toolbar in your Firefox browser.  It picks up your clicks to and within your site and gives you some SEO edge.

DMS is SEO ready and doesn't really need much help.

Make sure you write custom excerpts for your posts and make sure they include the title of your posts.  That lets search engines read the name of your posts as well as other resources to optimize the placement of your site.  Add the post title to the alternative text for all your featured images. Helps immensely!

Pretty much, that's it.

Posted · Report post

thanks for all that

Do you mean I should remove all SEO plugins from my site , I recently install a plugin named youst , some sites talk about it that it is best SEO for wordpress .

please I would like to make my site at the first on google search like pagelines , when I search for it , how do that ?

Thanks a lot 

Posted · Report post

thanks friends that help me a lot 

Thanks  :thumbsu:

Posted · Report post

No problem!