Photo
Squared

Squared upgrade

Best Answer ahansson89 , 08 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

You wrote me 4 mails on a saturday and expect me to answer right away? I need a day off sometimes like everyone else.

You say that you have problems with windows 8 and Firefox. But I cannot replicate the bug. I have a Paralells Desktop Windows 8 box running and everything works perfectly on my demo page.
http://cl.ly/image/0d3O400N1F0Y

I bet you have a plugin that is throwing a javascript error which prevents other javascripts to be executed.

Try disabling your plugins one by one to see which plugin it is.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 clodis

clodis

• Members

• 112 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

I post mail but don't have an answer

#2 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 522 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:18 PM   Best Answer

You wrote me 4 mails on a saturday and expect me to answer right away? I need a day off sometimes like everyone else.

You say that you have problems with windows 8 and Firefox. But I cannot replicate the bug. I have a Paralells Desktop Windows 8 box running and everything works perfectly on my demo page.
http://cl.ly/image/0d3O400N1F0Y

I bet you have a plugin that is throwing a javascript error which prevents other javascripts to be executed.

Try disabling your plugins one by one to see which plugin it is.

#3 clodis

clodis

• Members

• 112 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

4 mail because I have a server problem, sorry, now with version 1.10 works fine. See image, work with firefox for windows 8 and for linux 64, but version 1.7 not work and in the DMS store links is it. Thanks and sorry for misunderstanding.

rkz2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Squared