Photo

Platform pro and problem with showing settings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 mattias_simonssonyahoocom

mattias_simonssonyahoocom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:34 PM

I installed Platform Pro on one of my sites and it seems that i have problem to view the settings. When I click on Platform Pro - Settings, it shows everything and then it resize it self? I am using WP 3.0.1. :) I start to think that i am doing something wrong. Printscreen: http://www.systemkam...platformpro.jpg

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

hmm haven't seen that one. Which browser are you using?

#3 mattias_simonssonyahoocom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:51 PM

Firefox 3.6.10 and Internet Explorer 8. If I remember correct I did have similiar problem with Eco Pro awhile ago.

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

It happens in both those browsers? This is stupid question, but do you remember how it was resolved before?

#5 mattias_simonssonyahoocom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

Yes, it happens in both those browsers. I did try now to change to Eco pro and White house theme and they both act on same way when i press Settings. Last time i try Eco Pro I resolved it by changing to another theme, but I relized that i would like to have them and Platform pro running on my sites. :) I am using www.one.com as host for my WP-sites.

#6 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

Do you have PHP5 running with them? How is their support, will they be able to get you more information on the problem?

#7 mattias_simonssonyahoocom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Yes, they are running PHP5 and i talk to the support and they told me everything look okay. Its strange since i am clicking on the Platform Pro - Settings, it shows the welcome-window and when its finished loading it resize the visible area. I also restore option to Default on the Settings-page. I did also clear cookies and temp-files.

#8 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

Do you know how to turn debugging on so you can check for errors? You have to change a line near the bottom in your wp-config.php file from false to true.

#9 mattias_simonssonyahoocom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:05 PM

Well, sometimes things go little bit to fast. I should have try to deactivate plugins and se if something happens. I think I solve my problem now. I have a plugin, WL post manager, from Wishlist Member installed on the site. When I deactivate that plugin, the Setting-page didn??t resize itself. My solution now will be to deactivate and do my change and then activate the plugin again. I will contact Wishlist member and hope that you guys and they can solve the issue. Thanks for you help and I appreciate your themes! /Mattias Sweden