Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platform pro and problem with showing settings

Question

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Do you have PHP5 running with them? How is their support, will they be able to get you more information on the problem?

Posted · Report post

hmm haven't seen that one. Which browser are you using?

Posted · Report post

Firefox 3.6.10 and Internet Explorer 8. If I remember correct I did have similiar problem with Eco Pro awhile ago.

Posted · Report post

Yes, they are running PHP5 and i talk to the support and they told me everything look okay. Its strange since i am clicking on the Platform Pro - Settings, it shows the welcome-window and when its finished loading it resize the visible area. I also restore option to Default on the Settings-page. I did also clear cookies and temp-files.

Posted · Report post

It happens in both those browsers? This is stupid question, but do you remember how it was resolved before?

Posted · Report post

Do you know how to turn debugging on so you can check for errors? You have to change a line near the bottom in your wp-config.php file from false to true.

Posted · Report post

Well, sometimes things go little bit to fast. I should have try to deactivate plugins and se if something happens. I think I solve my problem now. I have a plugin, WL post manager, from Wishlist Member installed on the site. When I deactivate that plugin, the Setting-page didn??t resize itself. My solution now will be to deactivate and do my change and then activate the plugin again. I will contact Wishlist member and hope that you guys and they can solve the issue. Thanks for you help and I appreciate your themes! /Mattias Sweden

Posted · Report post

Yes, it happens in both those browsers. I did try now to change to Eco pro and White house theme and they both act on same way when i press Settings. Last time i try Eco Pro I resolved it by changing to another theme, but I relized that i would like to have them and Platform pro running on my sites. :) I am using www.one.com as host for my WP-sites.