Photo
Depth Charge

DMS Issue On New Site

Best Answer Danny , 10 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Hi,

I don't provide support for third party sections/plugins, if you have an issue with a store product, you need to create your topic in the store forum. I have moved your topic to the correct forum for you.

Regarding your issue, I don't have Depth Charge section so I am not sure how it works. However, your image is using background-size: auto and not cover, is there a setting to change this ?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dreamsight

dreamsight

• Members

• 197 posts
  • LocationCheltenham
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hi guys, i've used DMS and Depth Charge previously and it worked perfectly - However on a new site im working i've uploaded it, disabled plugins and practically mirrored what i've done with the prior site, but the depth slide is left alligned and not full width? and things (responsiveness, styling) just aren't function correctly! Any thoughts on what might be happening here?

http://1065345991.n5...ehosting.co.uk/

#2 Jake

Jake

Advocate

• Premium
  • 565 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Hi @dreamsight - Definitely looking a little wonky. Are you using a child theme? If so, can you try activating the main DMS theme instead and see if that changes anything?

#3 dreamsight

dreamsight

• Members

• 197 posts
  • LocationCheltenham

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

Hey Jake, thanks for the reply - i've just activated the main DMS theme and deactivated/removed the child theme and the issue hasn't budged. no plugins activated apart from pagelines sections and depth charge. 

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:50 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

I don't provide support for third party sections/plugins, if you have an issue with a store product, you need to create your topic in the store forum. I have moved your topic to the correct forum for you.

Regarding your issue, I don't have Depth Charge section so I am not sure how it works. However, your image is using background-size: auto and not cover, is there a setting to change this ?

• etcio likes this

#5 dreamsight

dreamsight

• Members

• 197 posts
  • LocationCheltenham

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hey Dan, appreciate you moving the post to right topic, apologies for that - appreciate your solution even more. appears to have fixed the issue, i have no idea why it installed the theme with that setting - must've crossed over from the prior theme.

thanks again!

• Jenny likes this

#6 etcio

etcio

Advanced Member

• Members

• 68 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Thank you Danny for handling this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Depth Charge