Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pagelines Admin Extremly Slow with Multisite

Question

Posted · Report post

I have Pagelines setup on my WordPress Multisite.  I have 3 sites and all of them are extremely slow in the backend.  It sometimes takes 3 minutes to update settings.  I have searched the documentation and forums for a solutions, tried several suggestions from both, but no luck.  Are there specific settings necessary for multisite?  I have WP Super Cache installed as W3 Total Cache does not work on Multisite.  I have also tried disabling plugins and no luck.   Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question please and also enable PL Debug mode - DMS Toolbar > Global Options > Advanced.

Posted · Report post

Well here is my dilemma.  There is already a live site running currently so what I did was create the new site using the domain name as it would be live and modified the hosts file on my local machine so that it re-directs to the ip address as if it were actually the domain.   You would have to create a redirect for the domain name to this specific IP address.  Can you do that or any other suggestions?