• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mstanharris

mstanharris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

I would like to use the top navigation from my site on the platform blog template that I chose.  Is there a way for me to do that.  I already have the social media icons on my site and do not need to use the ones included in this template if, I can use the header navigation from my site.  Please help.

Thanks!

#2 Jake

Jake

Advocate

• Premium
  • 565 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hi @mstanharris - I'm not sure what you mean by the "platform blog template that you chose" or what header navigation you're referring to. Could you pass along some more details and perhaps a link to the site so we can point you in the right direction?

#3 mstanharris

mstanharris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

I mean I am using Platform theme.  I would like to use my site's header or navigation on the theme.  This navigation would allow users to see the same nav on all of the pages on the site as well as the blog.  Here is a link to my site.  

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

PlatformPro is no longer supported.  You should update to DMS.  If you're doing that already, you can emulate the menu with social media by following the guidelines here: http://docs.pageline...a-branding-area

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: navigation, header