Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Site Navigation (header)

Question

Posted · Report post

I would like to use the top navigation from my site on the platform blog template that I chose.  Is there a way for me to do that.  I already have the social media icons on my site and do not need to use the ones included in this template if, I can use the header navigation from my site.  Please help.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi mstanharris - I'm not sure what you mean by the "platform blog template that you chose" or what header navigation you're referring to. Could you pass along some more details and perhaps a link to the site so we can point you in the right direction?

Posted · Report post

I mean I am using Platform theme.  I would like to use my site's header or navigation on the theme.  This navigation would allow users to see the same nav on all of the pages on the site as well as the blog.  Here is a link to my site.  

Posted · Report post

PlatformPro is no longer supported.  You should update to DMS.  If you're doing that already, you can emulate the menu with social media by following the guidelines here: http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/creating-a-branding-area