Woocommerce Page Options Missing

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi to all,

I've noticed that in the 'Page Options' there's a global option which allows you to change the 'Page Setup' for all of the 'Product Archive' template pages so that I don't have to use any sidebars & display widgets. However, woocommerce uses a Template called 'Product' and I am not sure how I can set all of the 'Product' pages to full-screen as I can not find an option to do this like can with the Template 'Product Archive' include in 'Page Setup'.

Hopefully the above makes sence and please take a look at the screenshots attached to this post.

Cheers for any help on this?

James

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

James, no need to apologise, I was just confused by your question which seems to be regarding PL Framework, but is located in the DMS Forum, thats all.

Anyway, DMS and WooCommerce as far as I am aware work fine. Our own store on the PageLines.com website is powered by WooCommerce.

If you're still having an issue with WooCommerce and PageLines Framework, I recommend you create a new topic in the store forum and use the WooCommerce Topic Prefix, this will alert the WooCommerce plugin developer.

Posted · Report post

James, are you using Ellen's WooCommerce integration for Framework?

Posted · Report post

Hi, Yes I am Rob. I also have DMS but I think I read somewhere that DMS does not support the Woocommerce plugin

Cheers, James

Posted · Report post

DMS doesn't require the Plugin thats the reason why you don't need it.

Regarding your question about the Products page, what does this have to do with DMS, seeing as you posted in the DMS forum?

Posted · Report post

I've just realized that this is the DMS forum so I didn't mean to post here (apologies for that). However, regarding your last point that DMS doesn't require the plugin. I'm not using DMS only because I was under the assumption that you couldn't use Woocommerce with DMS. Is woocommerce working with DMS then? If this is the case I will look into migrating my project over sometime soon when I have the time.

Cheers, James

Posted · Report post

Ok thanks Danny, I am just finishing off my first website using the Pagelines Framework and I'm keen up get into DMS. I aim to have the project finished within the next few weeks (hopefully) after I've completed other objectives like the Product Photography. I guess I should migrate the website project into DMS but I'd rather not chance encountering any last minute problems so not really sure what I should do?

In the future my next projects will all be started in DMS obviously!

Cheers, James