Yep, Another "When Will V2 Sections/Plugins Be Ported Over or, at least, be DMS Ready?"

Question

Posted · Report post

Sorry but I have to ask, as I have been quietly monitoring developments in this area and have come across a couple of threads about V2 purchases showing up now as DMS ready in Launchpad, so that, presumably, they can be used (without the wrapper plugin) with DMS.

I'm not seeing any indication that any of the V2 purchases in my launchpad account are DMS ready - even for plugins that I see in the DMS store.

Here's a few of the ones that are in the DMS store but that do not indicate they are DMS ready in launchpad.

Icon Font Shortcode
PageLESS
Filtering
Puppy
Latest Blog Entries

I know that you must be tired of fielding questions about this, but I'd really like to be able to get access at least to the purchases I made that are DMS ready.

Thanks

Dawson

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi dawsonbarber - We never tire of folks looking to use our products and thank you so much for your continued patience. I have personally asked the development team for a status update on the items you mentioned. We'll get back to you with an answer before the end of the day.

Posted · Report post

Cool, thanks for the info (and the understanding), Jake.

Posted · Report post

Any news on this yet?

I've checked again in my launchpad account and can't see anything to indicate if the sections/plugins I purchased are "DMS ready."

I've also checked again in my DMS store account and none of my V2 purchases are there - even though 5 of the plugins I purchased as V2 are available for sale in the DMS store:

• Icon Font Shortcode
  • Filtering
  • Puppy
  • PageLESS
  • Latest Blog Entries

Please advise.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

There's a post in the announcements forum about getting these sections/plugins.  Just email hello@pagelines.com and they'll get you sorted out, unfortunately forum moderators/staff don't have the ability to send those out to you.  

Hope that helps!

James.

Posted · Report post

Thanks James for your spot-on reply!

Posted · Report post

As an update to this - I can confirm that Dawson does now have access to not just the Plus V2 sections but also both versions of V2 sections available for download. (as per email received from Dawson) 

if anyone else has the same problem please contact support on hello@pagelines.com and we can help with this. 

Posted · Report post

james - thank you for the help.

martin - although I can see the 5 plugins/sections I mentioned above in my PageLines/DMS store account, I can't access any of them.

Clicking on the links leads to a page with this message: Invalid email address. Go to homepage.

I have been able to access and download Filtering from Launchpad, but that's all so far.

Cheers

Posted · Report post

Hi dawsonbarber,

I would like to be sure there's no confusion here, and clear up things (for me and others)  ;).

Can you confirm me that these 5 sections are not "v2 Plus sections" (I can't remember any of them being Plus ones...)?

And hence that James Giroux"] comment, the blog post he mentions, the according procedure (i.e.: I was a v2 plus subscriber too, and will receive them shortly by email), and your current account/launchpad pending issue after @[member="Martin Davies intervention do not apply to v2 Plus sections but to other purchases?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards.

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone. 

Just had word from Dawson that he now has access to the products Thanks to James Blanchett

if anyone has any problems with any products at please drop us an email at hello@pagelines.com and we will help. 

Posted · Report post

Hey Erwan - no they are not V2 Plus Sections. They are paid-for V2 Sections/Plugins.

James Blanchett has gotten it sorted for me now and I'd like to thank him publicly for his awesome support.

I'd also like to acknowledge the entire PageLines team for their awesome support on any of the issues I have raised.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

dawsonbarber"] cc @[member="Martin Davies: received loud & clear, good news :)!