Quickslider 100% mobile responsive?

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm using the quickslider to display testimonials (so larger blocks of text). I've edited the css and the page looks nice in browsers on my laptop, however on my phone the the quickslider box is tiny and the text comes out and over-top any content that is displayed after it. So my question: Is the quickslider mobile responsive? What should it look like? or am I just using the element incorrectly? Do you have an idea of something else that would work better for rotating quotes/testimonials? or a way to fix the quickslider to display the text correctly?

Here is an example: http://staging.garympomerantz.com/?page_id=9

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, the text field in the Quick Slider isn't meant for large blurbs, but short titles.  If you want to use large volumes of text in that manner, apply it graphically in the image, not as an overlay as it will be forced to spread past the image container. 

I don't think using large volumes of text in a slider is a good idea in any manner, as it won't be seen easily in a small mobile device, no matter what you do.  Use the slider to bring people to a page or post, where that info is contained, keeping in mind, sliders are teasers, not content deliverers.