Photo
SnowFall

Store section 404!

framework section bestrag scroll nav 404!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 166 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Dear Pageliners, I am looking for a product that I purchased on the store a few weeks prior to the advent of DMS - "Scroll Nav" by bestrag. This Forum doesn't let me specify this particular store product, as it is neither by one of the named developers nor by Pagelines directly. Still I hope you can help. The launchpad legacy store brings up a 404! error page, and I cannot find any place to contact the developer, as all previous communication ran via the store. Please let me know what happened to this and how I can get in touch with the developer. I would like to ascertain if there will be a DMS version in the future. Thanking you, yours faithfully, Jan.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Hi there,

I've just tested the scroll nav file and it's downloading ok from launchpad. Are you using the following url

http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/ to log into launchpad? Or the previous address of launchpad.pagelines.com?

All the product links on http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/ should download fine now.

#3 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 166 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

Dear James, it's true that the Scroll Nav file can be downloaded. I have got it anyway as I have been using it very happily. But if you press on the "Store Link" or "Demo Link" buttons in the Launchpad entry, the links are dead (i.e. "404!"). This means I cannot contact the developer. I am trying to find out if there will be a DMS version - I have a few of his sections, but Scroll Nav in particular I'd encourage him to update. If you can find out anything or give me a contact I'd be most grateful. Yours faithfully, Jan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SnowFall, framework, section, bestrag, scroll nav, 404!