#1 irfan khan

irfan khan

Advanced Member

• Members

• 33 posts
  • Framework Version:version 2.1.2

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Hi,

This is urgent i want to develop my site as mobile responsive & i am using mobile responsive theme "Pagelines Theme Professional version 2.1.2" but after applying custom css according to design its not getting displayed in mobile properly i used in various site for e.g. "http://www.dusaneinfotech.com" please see site & give me solution how to create mobile responsive & what kind of issues is there in site.

Please reply ASAP on irfan_khan@paarami.com

Waiting for your kind reply..

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15702 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hi,

First please be aware we do not provide one to one support via email, all our technical support is handled via our support forums.

Regarding your issue PageLines Framework is fully responsive unless you disable Mobile Optimization. However, you're currently using an our of date version of PageLines Framework, we can only provide support if you're running the latest version. Also do not provide support to user created code, if you're having an issue with your custom CSS, you will need to ask this question on a CSS forum.

#3 irfan khan

irfan khan

Advanced Member

• Members

• 33 posts
  • Framework Version:version 2.1.2

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

Thanx for reply,

cud u pls provide me the link from where i can post my query to CSS forum & can i get latest version of pageline free if yes please provide me link from where i can download it.

Thank you..

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15702 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

You can get the latest version of DMS free from PageLines.com, simply click the "Get DMS Now, it's Free!" button on our homepage.

In regards to providing a link to a CSS forum, simply use Google and type CSS forum, there will be a thousands of them.

#5 dleute

dleute

• Members

• 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Hi,

First please be aware we do not provide one to one support via email, all our technical support is handled via our support forums.

Regarding your issue PageLines Framework is fully responsive unless you disable Mobile Optimization. However, you're currently using an our of date version of PageLines Framework, we can only provide support if you're running the latest version. Also do not provide support to user created code, if you're having an issue with your custom CSS, you will need to ask this question on a CSS forum.

How do I "disable mobile optimization" I can't find that anywhere. (I personally hate responsive sites most of the time)

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hi,

Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Layout Editor and scroll down.  You will see Disable Mobile Optimized View

There will be a check box option below it.  Checked, it will disable the mobile view and responsiveness. Unchecked, the site will have been optimized for mobile view.

#7 Mirsannor

Mirsannor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hello! Pliz help. I use pagelines dms personal. Can i disable responsive design layot. Sorry for my bad eanglish, i am realy need help.

#8 Mirsannor

Mirsannor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Hi,

Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Layout Editor and scroll down.  You will see Disable Mobile Optimized View

There will be a check box option below it.  Checked, it will disable the mobile view and responsiveness. Unchecked, the site will have been optimized for mobile view.

i can't find "site options" on pagelines. i find global options on page editor. 

#9 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hello Mirsannor 

Are you using the DMS system? can you see this on your site http://d.pr/i/LxZL ?

#10 Mirsannor

Mirsannor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Hello Mirsannor 

Are you using the DMS system? can you see this on your site http://d.pr/i/LxZL ?

yes, choose "Layout & Nav", but not see there "Disable Mobile Optimized View"

#11 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

The comment rob posted earlier was in relation to the Framework and not the DMS system. The question regarding the Responsiveness was relating to the Framework and no tDMS. 

Please start your own topic with any issues and we can take a look fo ryou. 

#12 Mirsannor

Mirsannor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

The comment rob posted earlier was in relation to the Framework and not the DMS system. The question regarding the Responsiveness was relating to the Framework and no tDMS. 

Please start your own topic with any issues and we can take a look fo ryou. 

ок! http://forum.pagelin...e-design-layot/

• greenfly likes this

#13 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Jake, on 23 Oct 2013 - 9:22 PM, said:

Hi @Mirsannor - DMS has been designed to be responsive and there is no option to disable the responsiveness.

Other users have requested this feature and there is a ticket in our issue tracker regarding adding this as a possible option in the future.