1 reply to this topic

#1 yemoonyah

yemoonyah

• Members

• 147 posts
  • Framework Version:always the latest

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Hi,

I changed the color of the buttons that are used site wide and are usually dark blue.

I used this the code you see below.

Unfortunately the hover overlay color is still dark blue and I can't figure out how to change it  :(

See example below the code.

Any suggestion would be very much appreciated!

.btn-primary {background-color: #1eb2e0;background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear,0 0,0 100%,from(#1eb2e0),to(#18acda));background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);background-image: linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);background-repeat: repeat-x;filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#1eb2e0', endColorstr='#18acda', GradientType=0);border-color: #18acda #18acda #18acda;border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.1) rgba(0,0,0,0.1) rgba(0,0,0,0.25);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(enabled=false);}

btn-example.png

Thanks

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

@yemoonyah

It seems there may be some specific codes affecting the buttons.  It would take considerable effort for us to find every instance where the code needs to be adjusted.  I'm afraid this would rise to custom coding.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: btn primary, button, buttons, btn-primary