Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modifying The Single Post Page and An Individual Page

Question

Posted · Report post

I would like to do two things here, but not sure which HTML edits to make or where. First, I would like to remove the main sidebar (if possible) and all other side bars, on the entire single post page template. I would then like to expand the actual post container to be the same width of my Nav Bar. At present the box is too narrow and it looks rather awkward to me. HERE's an example of what my current single post page looks like. Second, I would like to do the same as above, but on my ABOUT page only, and for the exact same reason. Thanks, Guys! As always, your help is appreciated. If I've missed something in the theme settings and there's an easier way, then please let me know. --Pete

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Knowledge from the man himself. Thank you! The codes worked perfectly. I guess I should have remembered about the template settings though. --Pete

Posted · Report post

Some custom CSS should do the trick. Try adding these rules: ` body.single #sidebar {display: none} body.single #maincontent {width: 960px} ` On your about page, you should use the 'full-width' page template.