Wierd admin front

Question

Posted · Report post

One of my sites is behaving crazy in "admin front" I have seen tis before but was able to get it sorted. This time however I am not. Don't remember how it came to be there. Anyone else having this issue?

Sk%C3%A4rmavbild-2013-08-28-kl.-08.57.50

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Peter,

Something like this is usually caused by either a plugin or a custom script, have you tried disabling plugins and removing custom scripts from your installation?

Posted · Report post

No.. I will never learn. It was (or is) Custom Sidebars that is causing the problem. However this is a very usefull plugin for DMS..

Posted · Report post

That's very odd Peter as it's fully tested. I wonder if something else is conflicting with it, and then it is in turn causing the problem.

Posted · Report post

Yes it´s probably so, I have that plug on many other DMS sites. I will keep on testing and see if it is another plug

together with it that's causing it. I dint have that many plugs but I will sort it. Thanks! I will get back when i figure it out.

Posted · Report post

I was going to say, I don't there is an issue with the Custom Sidebars plugins, I have it installed on several test sites and do not have any weird font issue.