Disappearing Sections (Upgrading from 1.01 to 1.02)

Question

Posted · Report post

Is anyone else experiencing their store purchased (in my case uploaded from launchpad) sections disappearing when performing the theme upgrade within Wordpress (3.6)?

I was upgrading from DMS Version 1.01 to 1.02. It appears that it just removed the original dms folder (1.01) and replaced it with a new dms folder (1.02).

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

There seems to be a problem with WordPress SEO plugin, so, my suggestion is to disable that and/or any other plugins you have to see if this resolves the issue.  Let us know.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Rob. I will try it again once 1.03 is ready. This is a in-house test server running wide open on the DMZ. It has a fresh install WP 3.6 install with 2 security plugins. Has there been any DMS conflicts with running MP6 (admin theme from WordPress)?

Posted · Report post

I've not heard of any, but then, some don't report everything.  There are so, so many variables such as plugins, browser extensions or add-ons, etc, that can affect DMS that it makes it very hard to know what's what.  It's not that there's something wrong with DMS, but more that everyone uses things that even without DMS, will ultimately create conflicts.  I couldn't install the activation key of my antivirus program yesterday, obviously nothing to do with DMS, but with conflicts with other software on my laptop.  Just the nature of technology.