Pagelines V2 Sections in DMS

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Guys

I see we have now reached version 1 of DMS and I was wondering when will I be able to use my Pagelines V2 sections in DMS. From my understanding we were getting an upgrade to DMS versions of the extensions but I notice these are not available in my Pagelines account yet and are only accessible via launchpad.pagelines.com, I can not see them on a demo version of DMS I have set up to play with under 'Your Sections' either.

Apologies if this question has been asked before.

Cheers

Gary

12 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

You can find all Nicks sections here - http://nickhaskins.co/

Posted · Report post

Gary,

Many Framework sections work now in DMS.  Some still do not.  Which ones are you trying to use?

Posted · Report post

Hi Rob

I haven't tested them buddy I just can't see any of my previously purchased sections when I'm logged into DMS and I have the ability to buy them again if I want rather than just being given the option to install them.

Following the email earlier in the week I guess this is coming soon.

Cheers

Gary

Posted · Report post

Gary,

There's a big difference between paid plugins/sections and the extensions offered for use in Plus membership.  The Plus extensions are not going to be free under DMS, but, we've introduced the Karma System, and so you can probably get one or two back using Karma Points.

Posted · Report post

Hi Rob

Thats OK anyway buddy, I didn't use the plus sections on much anyway. Its the sections I paid for under launchpad.pagelines.com that I have the issue with such as Navable that I can't see as available to me in DMS.

Cheers

Gary

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny, I'll do this

Posted · Report post

no problem.

Posted · Report post

Hello, I have been successful in the recovery of all sections and plugins by Nick Haskins, too, and started to rebuild sites with DMS - so far it has been a delight! But what about the other excellent extensions by Aleksander Hansson, Ellen Moore, Evan Mattson et al that I purchased, some only a few weeks ago? Please let me know how I can get ahold of them. I sincerely hope I don't have to repurchase all their DMS children - it would be an expensive disappointment.

Yours faithfully, Jan.

Posted · Report post

Jan, the previously purchased items from other developers should be in your account.  If they're not in http://pagelines.com/my-account, then they should be in http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad

You'll be able to get all of them, at no cost, provided they've been updated.

Posted · Report post

Hi Guys

I am still not able to access DMS versions of the sections/plugins I purchased as a V2 Plus customer. I am currently still using Pagelines V2 because of this issue and would be grateful if someone could please give me a timeline as to when I can see my sections in DMS without having to re-purchase them.

I can also not see these sections/plugins in my account unless I go to launchpad.pagelines.com and I can see that DMS versions of these products are available.

I would be very grateful if a staff member could please get back to me with an answer.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Gary

Posted · Report post

Gary,

If you see the products in your launchpad account, download them.

Install a base child theme and activate it.  Upload the sections from the launchpad that are DMS ready via FTP to the sections folder of the base child theme.  If the product is a plugin, then upload that as normal and activate.  For the sections, they'll become available in DMS once in the active

Posted · Report post

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I will have a go at that.

I noticed today that DMS Ready versions of sections are now showing in the Pagelines V2 store admin.

Just to let you know Split Slider does not work anymore in V2 if you install it in the traditional way, it crashes the site, looks like a path error.

Cheers

Gary