Newbie Question re: DMS

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey guys,

I am an extreme newbie when it comes to creating websites and have decided (after purchasing PageLines and assigning it to one website: www.mypaleotrainer.com) that I would actually like to assign it to a different website altogether (mypaleodietplan.com).

I would like instead to turn mypaleotrainer.com into a mirror site which points to mypaleodietplan.com. Is this a possibility?  

If so, how do I disable it for mypaleotrainer.com and re-assign it to mypaleodietplan.com. 

Thanks so much for your help!

Best, 
Anna Morrison

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I should emphasize I bought the single site version of PageLines. Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Anna, welcome to the PageLines Community.  I'm afraid the use of your account is something handled by our Help Desk. Write to hello@pagelines.com and let them know you've already posted this issue in the forum.  They can tell you how to adjust for the change of sites in the same license.

Posted · Report post

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your guidance. I'll write them right away! 

Posted · Report post

Have you resolved this?  You can do this by deactivating the site from the account page of the DMS toolbox.  In theory this should give you access to a pro version again.  If you're still having trouble check in with hello at pagelines dot com for assistance I suppose.