Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Workaround for background color CSS issue

Question

Posted · Report post

@Fellow First Adopters I won't tell you how annoying this was. Didn't take long to solve, but solve it it did. Here's the deal: 1. Don't use the custom.css box. 2. Edit the Base style.css 3. This isn't elegant code, but it WILL change the background: `#page {background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #e6e8e8;}` change the color to suit, of course. It may be possible to shorten the line, but I'm not feeling like writing elegant code for what's apparently a very messy theme. @PageLines You ought to be paying ME to do your support. I stand by my comments in another thread on this same issue. And don't tell us "it's the weekend". You launch a buggy theme at the end of the week and almost vanish...it's not odd that us natives are restless. %%robert

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Adam-- Nice! Should save people a lot of trouble. I gather that now the custom css box is working, which will suit me just fine :D. Glad to see that your solution was almost exactly mine. And just dled the revised version. Looking forward to seriously using PPro! %%robert