Hero Nav Can't Change the Hero Nav colors?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Evan, I PM'd you about this (thank you for this forum link), but I still can't change the Hero Nav colors.  I am using the DMS 1.1 version on a test site and I am in Global Options under the Hero Nav tab.  I don't see where I can change the navbar's  colors.  I don't know what is wrong. I also deactivated all my plugins.  Here are two screenshots of what I see...

HeroNav1_zps516a8d3c.jpg

HeroNav2_zps6ace3b73.jpg

Help??  Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Evan, I updated to 1.0.2 through the WP-admin and now IT WORKS!!!  Thanks for your trouble :)

Posted · Report post

Hey @meanmcbean,

It looks like maybe you're not running the latest version of DMS?  The problem is that those options use a custom slider input and for some reason it's not rendering.

Something is definitely wrong though from what I see there as the tab is not displaying properly either.

You already confirmed you're running the DMS-ready version of Hero Nav (1.1), so the only other possibility is that DMS is not up to date.

Update DMS and let me know what happens!

Posted · Report post

I just now downloaded the latest DMS and nothing changed.  I deleted the Hero Nav section I originally had, then dragged a new one over, but still I get the same thing - no space to input the color.  I always manage to run into these weird problems.  Any ideas?.

Posted · Report post

Just wondering - where are you downloading DMS from?  Are you updating through WP admin or downloading from somewhere else?

Posted · Report post

Very strange.  Can you go to updates and update the theme to the latest (1.0.2 ) through wp-admin?  

Are you running your site in compatibility mode or something?