Jigoshop for DMS

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi there

Used to use jigoshop for pagelines as is very good

Have tried the jigoshop for pagelines plugin with jigoshop and DMS but it doesn't appear to work properly

Am guessing that\s because the plugin was for pagelines v2 and previous and a new version is required for DMS?

Could anyone suggest if you need a new plugin or if it isn't out yet or there's a new platform that's supported now?

Kind thanks

Domininc

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

If it doesn't work fine, which I think it will too, try converting to Woocommerce.

Posted · Report post

Thanks, doesn't seem to display anything front end without the jigoshop pagelines plugin and with it, it looks broken. Am guessing support / functionality is still being developed

Have tried woo commerce and works ok, miss some of the extensions for jigo shop

Cheers

Posted · Report post

I think there are hundreds more Woocommerce extensions, to be honest.

Posted · Report post

Hi All,

I am working on a site that sells products through Jigoshop. The install went fine and the store seems to be functioning well. One problem that I have been having though is about the widgets that come with Jigoshop...

For example, on all the store pages we have a sidebar with the Cart and Product Categories widgets. In DMS the widgets come with existing default titles and are displaying on the same line as one another. If you go here: http://nuravita.com/product/fermented-salsa/ you will see that when there is an empty cart the widget says "CartNo products in cart." Ideally I would like this to just say "No products in cart"... Any ideas of how to remove the "Cart" part? 

Thanks in advance for the help!

Posted · Report post

Update: I fixed my own problem here by adding a blank space to the title area in the widget (if you leave it blank the widget automatically puts in "Cart" but if you type " " in the title bar it will put that in instead)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That was going to be my answer.  You beat me to it! :D