Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unwanted menu at the bottom of the footer

Question

Posted · Report post

There is an unwanted menu at the bottom of the footer in my site. It can be seen here at this link: http://kermeketab.com/ What has created it and how I can get rid of it?

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Whenever I activate the Buddypress Plugin I get the following X0HF7.jpg at the bottom of the screen. Anyway to fix this so I can use BuddyPress?

Posted · Report post

Okay, I fixed that problem, now whenever I click on one of the links for Buddypress it simply re-directs me back to the home page. One problem down...two to go!

Posted · Report post

You need to install "BuddyPress Template Pack" for BuddyPress to work.

Posted · Report post

Okay, I've seemed to fixed it. Although I had activated the plugin I hadn't set it up so I was still getting the re-direct to the home page. Now I just want to figure out the whole beyond the sidebar background color issue and I'll be all set (for now)

Posted · Report post

I think you are using this plugin BP-WP-Navbar or maby you use wp-admin-bar -- I Think This is the one you have to deactivate or edit try to deactivate it and see i think the link at the buttom wil go away then

Posted · Report post

No. I only use "WP Post Type UI", "Custom Post Type Archives", and "BuddyPress" activated and still have the same problem. I think this is caused by this theme's incompatibility with BuddyPress but I don't know how to fix it.

Posted · Report post

if i look at u site i see this one activated at the bottom wp-admin-bar but maby something else calls it or it are implented in another plugin but this is the one some are u problem i have to take bodypress down to see it thats the one some does it it can be that one ok now i found it it is bodypress some does it its an include file found in buddypressbp-themesbp-default_inc in there u will find adminbar maby you can turn the adminbar off in boddypress LOL but the problem are i have not instaled bodypress so i cant help u more the scripts are to long and takes time but t think u have a menu indsie bodypress where u can cut it off or something like that

Posted · Report post

I think you are right. It is part of BuddyPress.