Cancel my subscription

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello

I am some what disappointed with PageLines, many of the hyped feature namely drag & drop are already available with other applications and are free, one thing that i cant get my head around with PageLines is, I thought it was going to make my life easier when developing for clients, so i designed a site for a client, exported it (.jason file) however as it was a child theme it relies on a copy of PageLines and without my activation code inserted, which is visible to the client from their dashboard my clients get your branding everywhere on their new site made by me(not good). Please correct me if i am wrong.

Your pricing structure is somewhat expensive , i really do not fancy paying £25.00 a month the rest of life.

So could you please advise me how to cancel my subscription.

Gary UK

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello Gary . Go ahead and log into My Account. From there Scroll to My Membership. On the right hand side of that box should be a button marked cancel.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny,

Any news re: activation key being visible or expected time of fix

Gary

Posted · Report post

If here are sites created using Pagelines and the membership is canceled. Will the sites stop working properly?

Posted · Report post

If the subscription is cancelled the site will revert to the free version of DMS. The design and layout will remain, nothing will be effected there. However the option to edit any pro sections which were used in the design will no longer be available and a small credit link to DMS will be placed in the bottom right hand side of the site.